Submit Resume or CV?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmacy Kid

LCDR
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm applying to the PHS. The instructions are to "submit your current CV/resume."

The difference between the two for me is that my resume is 1 page long and my CV is 2.5 pages long. The sections are the same except my CV adds license, rotations, and presentations. Which one should I submit?

Members don't see this ad.

I would only include relevant rotations and presentations.
What kind of presentations are we talking about?

I'm applying to the PHS. The instructions are to "submit your current CV/resume."

The difference between the two for me is that my resume is 1 page long and my CV is 2.5 pages long. The sections are the same except my CV adds license, rotations, and presentations. Which one should I submit?

I would submit the CV. That's usually what professionals who have little job experience give out to show that they are functional sans experience. For the PHS, I should send my CV as long as it also contains your work experiences like a resume.

I would submit the CV. That's usually what professionals who have little job experience give out to show that they are functional sans experience. For the PHS, I should send my CV as long as it also contains your work experiences like a resume.

I don't know why I posted this before emailing actual PHS peeps. But yea, they told me to send CV.