Submitting LORs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

avi670

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering what to do if a school that I'm applying to only needs 3 letters of rec but another school needs 4. Do I still upload all 4 of my letters into AADSAS? Or do I have to send it separately? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi,

I was wondering what to do if a school that I'm applying to only needs 3 letters of rec but another school needs 4. Do I still upload all 4 of my letters into AADSAS? Or do I have to send it separately? Thank you!

I was also wondering about this.

If you upload them all to AADSAS, then each school you apply to will be able to (and probably will) read all of them. If you only want that extra letter to be read by that one specific school, I'd recommend just sending it to them. Contact their admissions office on how would be best to do that.

Members don't see this ad :)
You can upload it all to AADSAS. It will reach the school. (This was my question too, and I called up the admissions office to confirm)

Hi,

Upload all 4. Even though some schools only require 3 letters, AADSAS will send all 4 on a PDF that is your application. The schools that only want 3 LORs WILL read the 4th letter. Remember that the more information that you provide them, the better. Especially since your LORs should be strong!