Submitting MBA grades via ERAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

normalforce

Full Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will graduate with a 4.0 in the MBA portion of my dual degree. Is there anyway to get the grades in the MBA to the program directors, or do you think that it won't really make a difference. Just thinking about it. Thanks.
 
normalforce said:
I will graduate with a 4.0 in the MBA portion of my dual degree. Is there anyway to get the grades in the MBA to the program directors, or do you think that it won't really make a difference. Just thinking about it. Thanks.

My initial thought is that you can't do it but honestly...I have no idea! Anyone else know?