Submitting PASS application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RUmolarman

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
2 things stoppping me from submitting, any input is greatly appreciated

1. Externships--Under advanced dental education, extracurriculars, or both?

2. No all of my LOR's are in yet, does that mean i should wait before submitting? or submit it and then wait for them to come in?

Thanks a lot in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I'm putting my externship under "professional experience" then "relelvant work experience". Under extracurriculars I went with ADA membership, Fraternity, study club, state meetings, etc...

I'm also waiting on the LOR's first, then submitting to progams later. It bugs me that I have to wait, but I'd rather submit a "complete" application.

It's my first time, so I could be WAY off here.

Molarman, your status says you are pre-dent. Why are you submitting a PASS application?

Hey guys,
2 things stoppping me from submitting, any input is greatly appreciated

1. Externships--Under advanced dental education, extracurriculars, or both?

2. No all of my LOR's are in yet, does that mean i should wait before submitting? or submit it and then wait for them to come in?

Thanks a lot in advance

Complete the for as best you can. List all the information you can. You can always send more to the program.

Externships are very helps. They can be listed as additional experience or either of above.

You can start sending what you have in. When the letters arrive form the faculty they will be added. They also can be send directly to the program

If I can be of any help please let me know.