Hi! I was originally planning on submitting my primary on 6/10 so that I'd be verified around 7/10. However, I'm going to be pretty busy with a new job during the month of July, and I'd rather not have to worry about secondaries during that time. Ideally, I would get my secondaries in August when I'm more free so that I can better manage the two-week turnaround time, and I'd also have more time to pre-write. With this in mind, would it make sense for me to delay submitting my primary until ~6/25 so that I can hopefully get verified and receive my secondaries later? Sorry for such a neurotic post My main concern is that this slight delay would negatively impact my application, but applying early shouldn't be that important since I'm not applying anywhere MD-only, and even the rolling admissions MD/PhD programs seem to have their cycle slightly later anyways. I feel like my primary is pretty ready to submit in the next few days, but if it would help my secondaries' timing, I think submitting later might be the move for me. I'd really appreciate any insight, thanks!