Submitting PTCAS before a LOR?

Started by engmedpt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

engmedpt

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I planned to submit my ptcas and order transcripts this week, would it be okay that I had a LOR that would take more time to come through? I'd expect it to take a few more weeks. I wasn't sure if I could submit before that or not.
 
Per PTCAS:

Q: Do I have to wait for my references to be received at PTCAS before I can e-submit my application?
A: No. You can and should e-submit your PTCAS application as soon as you are confident that you have filled it out completely and accurately. You are always able to check the status of your documents in the “Status > References” section on the right-hand side of your application.