Substituted Benzenes

Started by GoDucks69
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GoDucks69

some dude
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Kaplan only shows the common name/structure of a few of the mono-substituted benzenes. Are these sufficient or should I look up the others in my Ochem text? I remember having to learn them all in Ochem
 
GoDucks69 said:
Kaplan only shows the common name/structure of a few of the mono-substituted benzenes. Are these sufficient or should I look up the others in my Ochem text? I remember having to learn them all in Ochem

nobody replies so i'm going to try to say something....for the names of bezenes I think kapplan covers most of it ...at least for my test. If you're ambitious, go with your college orgo book.
 
xxxTheDonxxx said:
nobody replies so i'm going to try to say something....for the names of bezenes I think kapplan covers most of it ...at least for my test. If you're ambitious, go with your college orgo book.


I agree, the Kaplan stuff is enough...the key is knowing it REALLY well.