Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've made multiple threads about transferring out , now comes the time to actually do what I've been saying. My goal right now is to transfer to University at Buffalo. I read that couple of times that when you apply within a semester your high school GPA is taken into account. Well back in HS my overall GPA was a 3.1 or 3.2. What I think declined my application to UB was my poor SAT score. My sat score was a 960. It says if you want to transfer out you need to apply in October for spring semester. What do you think my GPA in college right now needs to be in order to gurantee success, and when should I send in the application. My advisor is clueless, and I'm surprised he even has his M.D. Has anyone been in a similar situation like me? Thank you.