Success stories from low (<3.4) uGPA + high masters

Started by broccolyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

broccolyn

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! Looking for anyone with low undergrad + high grad gpa success. I am currently studying for my MCAT but hope to apply this upcoming cycle. I know without an MCAT score my stats aren't really complete but I'm starting to get a little discouraged. I have a 3.29/2.99 currently- so significant downward trend but still not great (Freshman 3.58> Soph 3.23 Junior 3.33 > Senior 3.02 > 3.55 PB. If I make at least A- in my three post bacc classes next semester I can bring it up to a 3.31/3.11s to beat any 3.0 screens. My grad gpa is about 3.85 in a thesis based pharm masters (turns out you can actually make good grades when you don't have to work 30 hours a week🙃)

Just looking to see anyone who has had success. Im definitely worried about my undergrad GPA. After these three classes I unfortunately won't be able to afford anymore post bacc courses, so the only thing I can really count on is my grad gpa being high and MCAT score once I take it