Success Stories

Started by Hines302
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hines302

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone,

It seems like so many times on this forum people post about a lot of negative aspects of the optometry profession. Why I must admit that all professions have their problems (optometry is no exception) it would be nice to hear some positives about optometry.

Hence, I decided to start a thread where recent OD grads (or anyone for that matter) can post their success stories or maybe tell of the success that some of the doctors they have worked with have had. Now I realize "success" is an arbitrary term and can be defined in many different ways..... and that’s ok. Just tell your (or another Docs) story!!