Any Good Black Friday Stories?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thecgrblue

Enjoyin' the journey
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I saw a guy get shoved into a pile of microwaves after a struggle over a $200 Xbox 360 at Walmart.

'Tis the season. :laugh:
 
I saw a guy get shoved into a pile of microwaves after a struggle over a $200 Xbox 360 at Walmart.

'Tis the season. :laugh:

I received a text message from my kush connect that said: "Hey everyone Black Friday sale, ounces half price!" 😱:luck:😱

Seems like EVERYONE has a sale going these days! 😎
 
Now, now Mr. Cannabis, I hope you have ocular hypertension or at least the drug seekers that come into your office do lol
 
Now, now Mr. Cannabis, I hope you have ocular hypertension or at least the drug seekers that come into your office do lol

Lol!

Its for a pinched nerve I have in my lower spine. Orals seem to destroy my liver and so I'd rather deplete a few brain cells instead; only using < 10% anyways :idea: