Successfully Matched!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by 12R34Y
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Matched...sorry no time for student doctor lately...spending "quality time" with the SO before she goes off to find us an apartment in.........? I'll find out with the rest of you later.

Best Wishes

The Mish
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dr.MISHKA said:
Matched...sorry no time for student doctor lately...spending "quality time" with the SO before she goes off to find us an apartment in.........? I'll find out with the rest of you later.

Best Wishes

The Mish
WOW mish with priorities THAT out of whack I am surprised you landed a spot. Congrats though. 😛
 
I will join my beautiful bride in 2.5 wks after finishing my "required" ER rotation despite the fact that I have already done 3 "elective" months. Go figure. Anyway, she is better at that stuff anyway. And yes I too am surprised I matched, despite my complete and utter "toolness? toolattude? toolage? - you pick" 😛

Best Wishes

The Mish