Sudden Vision Loss

Started by Prosthoman
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prosthoman

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey people:
my sister's son lost his right side vision suddenly. MRI, CT Scan, and all the tests revealed no sig. problems, everything inside the eye is ok. No diabetic, or any other metabolic diseases has been seen. MS roled out. anyone have any idea. The hospita suggested the injection of methypridoson ( I am not sure about the spelling) it is been 5 days now, the vision is not back yet. Do you guys have any idea.
thanks in advance
 
I am sorry to hear about your sister's son, I hope he recovers soon. Good luck to you and your sister's family.

It against SDN's terms of service to provide medical advice, however, so I am closing this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.