Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All,
I was thinking about how much animal and veterinary experience I have, and I came across the notion that I don't have much experience! I was hoping that some of you could share your experiences with me and provide any suggestions of areas or places where a pre-vet student can gain experience.
This is what I have so far.....
1) Working at a small animal clinic since 2008
2) Volunteer at a shelter( walk/bathe dogs)
3) Currently working in the vet school in the biomedical science dept- work with fish
I'm looking for Large animal experience, but I'm having the hardest time....
I'm currently attending LSU and I won't be applying for vet school until 2010, so I'm not trying to compete with anyone here. I'm just looking for some help
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 Thank you!
Have a nice week 😀
I was thinking about how much animal and veterinary experience I have, and I came across the notion that I don't have much experience! I was hoping that some of you could share your experiences with me and provide any suggestions of areas or places where a pre-vet student can gain experience.
This is what I have so far.....
1) Working at a small animal clinic since 2008
2) Volunteer at a shelter( walk/bathe dogs)
3) Currently working in the vet school in the biomedical science dept- work with fish
I'm looking for Large animal experience, but I'm having the hardest time....
I'm currently attending LSU and I won't be applying for vet school until 2010, so I'm not trying to compete with anyone here. I'm just looking for some help
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 Thank you!
Have a nice week 😀