-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Suggestions about Jobs While Looking for Work
Started by Angela1234
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
you must be kidding me
Troll?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe you could try RPh on the go?
If you are a young hot girl, you can essentially print money:
$400-1500/night:
www.myfreecams.com
Chaturbate.com
Earn great tips $300-1.5k/night:
Bartending
Hooter girls
Stripping
$3000/month/man avg:
Sugardaddie.com
Seekingarrangement.com
Misstravel.com
$400-1500/night:
www.myfreecams.com
Chaturbate.com
Earn great tips $300-1.5k/night:
Bartending
Hooter girls
Stripping
$3000/month/man avg:
Sugardaddie.com
Seekingarrangement.com
Misstravel.com
Last edited:
chaturbate? wtf? ha!
I'm being serious. I have 5 friends and I who went to pharmacy school and are unemployed. I've been trying to figure out what job I can do in the meantime.
Work as a pharm tech. I heard a lot of new pharmacist grads are doing that. I know CVS pays up to 9 an hour.
I had already done the whole move out to the middle of nowhere for a few years and then transfer back. My friends and I's hours were cut due to all the new grads. I had a life where I was living now and I would miss everyone too much to leave. I'm unsure what to do.
No wonder a lot of the people I met were so bitter.Work as a pharm tech. I heard a lot of new pharmacist grads are doing that. I know CVS pays up to 9 an hour.
my god, working as a pharm tech when you are licensed pharmacist? holy sxxt...
I know a chick who graduated from pharmacy school but can't find a full-time job so she picks up shifts from independent pharmacies off of Craigslist and also dances at a strip club. She says she makes more money working 1 day at the strip club than if she worked 1 week at a pharmacy. Oh well, might as well do it while you still look attractive.
Females are so lucky, I wish guys could pull the same kind of money working at a strip club or in porn.
Females are so lucky, I wish guys could pull the same kind of money working at a strip club or in porn.
I had already done the whole move out to the middle of nowhere for a few years and then transfer back. My friends and I's hours were cut due to all the new grads. I had a life where I was living now and I would miss everyone too much to leave. I'm unsure what to do.
More details please. Where did you live and what area are you in now? Retail or hospital?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know a chick who graduated from pharmacy school but can't find a full-time job so she picks up shifts from independent pharmacies off of Craigslist and also dances at a strip club. She says she makes more money working 1 day at the strip club than if she worked 1 week at a pharmacy. Oh well, might as well do it while you still look attractive.
Females are so lucky, I wish guys could pull the same kind of money working at a strip club or in porn.
Open your mind Sparda. It's 2013... even in Iowa.
Men have a broader and more affluent base of customers, a longer shelf life and they can leverage the home court advantage if they so choose. There are other lucky charms I will skip mentioning. We've got high schoolers in the audience I believe. 
Open your mind Sparda. It's 2013... even in Iowa.Men have a broader and more affluent base of customers, a longer shelf life and they can leverage the home court advantage if they so choose. There are other lucky charms I will skip mentioning. We've got high schoolers in the audience I believe.
![]()
That's only if you're attractive.
I know a chick who graduated from pharmacy school but can't find a full-time job so she picks up shifts from independent pharmacies off of Craigslist and also dances at a strip club. She says she makes more money working 1 day at the strip club than if she worked 1 week at a pharmacy. Oh well, might as well do it while you still look attractive.
Females are so lucky, I wish guys could pull the same kind of money working at a strip club or in porn.
Open your mind Sparda. It's 2013... even in Iowa.
Men have a broader and more affluent base of customers, a longer shelf life and they can leverage the home court advantage if they so choose. Men have other lucky charms I will skip mentioning. We've got high schoolers in the audience I believe. 
That's only if you're attractive.
Not necessarily. There are sub-types with a decent market base that fall outside the traditional attractive demographic. As long as the body is slammin and that is up to you. Lucky lucky lucky.