Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello,
I graduated in 1995 from India and could not pursue dentistry due to personal reasons. Eventually graduated from Hygiene school in 2013 and working since then. I feel frustrated sometimes working as a hygienist. So wanted to get some suggestions if I should and can do the international dental Program. My questions were
1. Is it worth it ?
2. Would dental schools accept after such a long gap.
Thanks in Advance.
I graduated in 1995 from India and could not pursue dentistry due to personal reasons. Eventually graduated from Hygiene school in 2013 and working since then. I feel frustrated sometimes working as a hygienist. So wanted to get some suggestions if I should and can do the international dental Program. My questions were
1. Is it worth it ?
2. Would dental schools accept after such a long gap.
Thanks in Advance.
Last edited: