Suggestions for school list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kyle198

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey folks:
I just finished the DAT last week, got AA:21 TS:22 PAT:20 QR:20, sGPA:3.52. And I a non-traditional student, work 40 hours and take full load of sciences classes. From NYC, I need you guys suggestions which school list is a good package for me to apply. Cuz I don't want to waste money to apply school even think about me. Thank you very much!
My preliminary list on ADASAS:
Columbia, NYU, Indiana University, Stony Brook, Touro

Members don't see this ad.

You got competitive scores on the DAT and your GPA is pretty good. With your stats, I would say you have a fair chance at most schools. It's really hard for us to tell you where to apply. But, what I did was buy the Official Guide and compared myself to the # averages and OOS ratios of other dental schools. Of your little list so far, Indiana and Stony Brook have low OOS from what I remember.

hey folks:
I just finished the DAT last week, got AA:21 TS:22 PAT:20 QR:20, sGPA:3.52. And I a non-traditional student, work 40 hours and take full load of sciences classes. From NYC, I need you guys suggestions which school list is a good package for me to apply. Cuz I don't want to waste money to apply school even think about me. Thank you very much!
My preliminary list on ADASAS:
Columbia, NYU, Indiana University, Stony Brook, Touro
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...7-application-cycle-and-the-universe.1197114/