Suggestions for school list

Started by Kyle198
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kyle198

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey folks:
I just finished the DAT last week, got AA:21 TS:22 PAT:20 QR:20, sGPA:3.52. And I a non-traditional student, work 40 hours and take full load of sciences classes. From NYC, I need you guys suggestions which school list is a good package for me to apply. Cuz I don't want to waste money to apply school even think about me. Thank you very much!
My preliminary list on ADASAS:
Columbia, NYU, Indiana University, Stony Brook, Touro
 
You got competitive scores on the DAT and your GPA is pretty good. With your stats, I would say you have a fair chance at most schools. It's really hard for us to tell you where to apply. But, what I did was buy the Official Guide and compared myself to the # averages and OOS ratios of other dental schools. Of your little list so far, Indiana and Stony Brook have low OOS from what I remember.
 
hey folks:
I just finished the DAT last week, got AA:21 TS:22 PAT:20 QR:20, sGPA:3.52. And I a non-traditional student, work 40 hours and take full load of sciences classes. From NYC, I need you guys suggestions which school list is a good package for me to apply. Cuz I don't want to waste money to apply school even think about me. Thank you very much!
My preliminary list on ADASAS:
Columbia, NYU, Indiana University, Stony Brook, Touro
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...7-application-cycle-and-the-universe.1197114/