Suggestions for student loans? PsyD student

Started by Boston12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Boston12

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a good borrower for a student loan. I am a PsyD student and need to borrow in addition to my Stafford loan.
Thanks!
 
I would reccomend checking with your local credit union for a private student loan.
 
Are you going to be attending MSPP? I started with the Stafford. It is somewhat subsidized through the government and offers lower interest rates than other loan companies. In order to qualify you have to fill out the fafsa (fafsa.ed.gov).