suggestions please

Started by drbuckeye
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drbuckeye

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a MS-III student who is meeting with a DME in a few days. This meeting is not an official residency interview, but I would like to prepare for it like it was. I would like to ask questions that show I did my homework on the program, which I have. Any suggestions on types of questions that are off limits since it is not an official residency interview? Has anyone else had a meeting like this with a DME? I have a bit off added pressure because I am a DO student and the program is an allopathic program.