Sullivan University-KY (entering 2014)

Started by Kayla88
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kayla88

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received an invitation for interview on Nov 08. I'm very nervous about the scenarios interview and writing assignment. Does anyone know how should i prepare for the scenarios and writing assignment? What type of questions or topics they will ask?
Thanks
 
Same here! I don't know what to expect and I'm pretty nervous about their new interview style (MMI).
 
I have an interview coming up there as well. How did your interviews go? How were the MMI's? Anything advice on how your prepared on any tips before going? Thanks!
 
I have an interview coming up there as well. How did your interviews go? How were the MMI's? Anything advice on how your prepared on any tips before going? Thanks!
How many people were at the march interview and have you heard anything yet or did they say when you would hear something?