summer grade verification once AADSAS app is verified

Started by deleted967057
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted967057

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Once the AADSAS app is open, and say my app is verified in June. If I take summer classes, will the summer grades be included and re-calculated into my gpa? or do I have to wait until December for those to be re calculated?
 
Once the AADSAS app is open, and say my app is verified in June. If I take summer classes, will the summer grades be included and re-calculated into my gpa? or do I have to wait until December for those to be re calculated?
I applied last cycle, and I took summer classes. I didn’t update my transcript until December.
 
There’s an update period at the end of the summer to get new grades verified. I’d recommend using that period and not waiting until the December update period so they will have your new gpa on your application before interviews really start going out