Summer Job

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CaipirinhaQuinho

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Now that the hard part is over, I have to decide what to do this summer. Of course I want to do a little traveling, but I will need some cash flow.

Any good ideas for a summer job. I think I'll go crazy if I sit around doing nothing.

I'm thinking about being a waiter at some nice place on the jersey shore. Anyone else have good ideas?
 
Talk your way into a feather-light rotation in a lab at the school to which you're matriculating. Sleep 'til noon, explore the city and congratulate yourself on how awesome things are going.
 
teach for TPR or kaplan or as a private tutor. pay is great, not that many hours, and you're in top 5 med school = instant credibility.