Summer Research

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rogue990

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a first year medical student at NJMS (don't worry I won't ask what board scores I need) looking to do some research in plastics during my summer break. I'm very interested in the field and would definitely love some more exposure to it. I tried contacting some people at NYU and Columbia but they haven't responded (perhaps I'm being impatient?) to my emails/phone calls. Hopefully they will in the future. If not, I was wondering if anyone here had any suggestions on finding a good research project. Ideally, I would want the work to get published.

Any suggestions would be really helpful. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Rogue990 said:
I'm a first year medical student at NJMS (don't worry I won't ask what board scores I need) looking to do some research in plastics during my summer break. I'm very interested in the field and would definitely love some more exposure to it. I tried contacting some people at NYU and Columbia but they haven't responded (perhaps I'm being impatient?) to my emails/phone calls. Hopefully they will in the future. If not, I was wondering if anyone here had any suggestions on finding a good research project. Ideally, I would want the work to get published.

Any suggestions would be really helpful. Thanks!

Start by contacting the plastics dept at your own school. See if they have anything going on or if they can put you in contact with someone who does.