Sunday MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
W

wineland2

I read somewhere on the internet that it is better to take the Sunday MCAT because it is less crowded, etc. Are there any drawbacks to taking the Sunday exam? Is it harder or anything? One more question: Does everyone get the same MCAT exam on Saturday or are there many versions handed out? How much will the Sunday exam vary, if at all?

Thank you very much,
Rebecca
New Haven, CT

Members don't see this ad.

In order to get a Sunday date....I believe you need a reason(religious) etc, that you must provide..look at the their website..or you can call them..the information is also listed in the MCAT registration book...there is a fee attached to the Sunday exam as well...
There are several different versions of the MCAT given, I believe there at least five or six....

I took the Sunday MCAT and found it to be a very relaxing environment. It cost me an extra $10 dollars and required that I send a letter explaining my reason for wanting to take the Sunday exam. My reason was not religious, but that I could not get off work for a Saturday exam. I only had about 10 people sitting to take the exam. Everything went very quick.