You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SUNY Buffalo Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Has anyone applied in August?
My app was complete mid August and haven't heard anything yet 🙁
I submitted my application first week of August and I haven’t heard anything[emoji1784]
Still no movement on the next interview batch? This wait is killing me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sunnytimes
New Member
I submitted on June 3 🙂Congratss!!! When did you submit your application?
I spoke with admissions a few days ago and they said that they don't fill their class in December and that they continue interviewing until February.
Interview #2
School: Buffalo
Notification date: 10/18
Method of notification: Email
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/14
GPA (science, overall): 3.39 sGPA, 3.71 oGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21AA, 22TS, 23PAT, 20RC
Dates available OR your interview date: 11/1
Method of interview: In-person only
School: Buffalo
Notification date: 10/18
Method of notification: Email
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/14
GPA (science, overall): 3.39 sGPA, 3.71 oGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21AA, 22TS, 23PAT, 20RC
Dates available OR your interview date: 11/1
Method of interview: In-person only
Did you send them a letter of interest?Interview #2
School: Buffalo
Notification date: 10/18
Method of notification: Email
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/14
GPA (science, overall): 3.39 sGPA, 3.71 oGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21AA, 22TS, 23PAT, 20RC
Dates available OR your interview date: 11/1
Method of interview: In-person only
Nope I didn’t.Did you send them a letter of interest?
hopeful-dent
Full Member
Interview #3
School: Buffalo
Notification date: 10/27
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: Early june
GPA (science, overall): 3.79 sGPA, 3.88 oGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24 AA, 23 TS, 22 PAT, 24 RC
Dates available OR your interview date: 11/16, 12/2, 12/5
Method of interview: In-person
School: Buffalo
Notification date: 10/27
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: Early june
GPA (science, overall): 3.79 sGPA, 3.88 oGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24 AA, 23 TS, 22 PAT, 24 RC
Dates available OR your interview date: 11/16, 12/2, 12/5
Method of interview: In-person
Anything from any late August apps?
I submitted first week of august and I haven’t heard anything[emoji24][emoji24]
imagine how july feelI submitted first week of august and I haven’t heard anything[emoji24][emoji24]
Give June a little love too!imagine how july feel![]()
![]()
imagine how july feel![]()
![]()
Haha fair[emoji23]
Does anyone know if there’s still spot for pre December interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied late August and just received an interview for early December!! Anyone else has their interview 12/5?Anything from any late August apps?
Yup I just got!Does anyone know if there’s still spot for pre December interview?
Mind sharing your stats? And if your instate or oosYup I just got!
People that have interviewed -- have you been asked about your COVID vaccination status?
I have never been directly asked in an interview about my vaccination status. However, for most if not all in-person interviews you are expected to be vaccinated. Some schools ask for copies of your vaccine card, some also specifically require the booster as well. Schools will send an email if they require your vaccination status.
Accepted via email!!
hopeful-dent
Full Member
Waitlisted via email, gpa 3.88, 24 AA, OOS
UmHowdidIGetHere
New Member
congratulations!!!🎉Accepted via email!!
🎉
Armatron34
New Member
Is there a facebook group for UB??
How many post-December interviews do they have? Since their application cycle will close in February, I assume they may have interview spots until march?
I think they interview every Monday until end of February. It ends in February according to previous threads.How many post-December interviews do they have? Since their application cycle will close in February, I assume they may have interview spots until march?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NopeAnyone hear back yet??
Any new post december interview send out?
Yes, there are interviews being held in late January and Feb 10th. Invitations sent last week, not sure if they are rollingAny new post december interview send out?
nopeanyone that was on the waitlist heard back yet?
what percentage of interviewees get accepted?
they interviewed 236 applicants in 2021 and 160 offers were made so around 68% this all includes people waitlisted etc etc according to the ADEA guide.
Edit: keep in mind this also includes people who were probably waitlisted and turned down their spot on the waitlist.
thanks so much! where were you able to find this information?they interviewed 236 applicants in 2021 and 160 offers were made so around 68% this all includes people waitlisted etc etc according to the ADEA guide.
Edit: keep in mind this also includes people who were probably waitlisted and turned down their spot on the waitlist.
It’s the ADEA student guide for class of 2024 (most recent data)thanks so much! where were you able to find this information?
do you mind sharing when you submitted your app and so ongot an interview yesterday for 2/15
submitted my app on 11/01/ 23 AA, 23TS/ 3.93 cgpa, 3.90 sgpado you mind sharing when you submitted your app and so on
Has anyone heard back today? I thought I heard they’re sending out some acceptances today
where did you hear this ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just found the official fb group for class of 2027 imma leave it here in case anyone is looking for it:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/916895209298033/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/916895209298033/
63 accepted students ? only 30 seats left im guessing.Just found the official fb group for class of 2027 imma leave it here in case anyone is looking for it:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/916895209298033/
Has anyone received a February interview date yet? How many days do they have for Feb interviews?
It’s 70 now :/. I feel like anyone interviewing has a better chance at just being waitlisted if anything63 accepted students ? only 30 seats left im guessing.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K