SUNY Buffalo Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just interviewed yesterday and they said yesterday was the last day they were interviewing this cycle. They also told us that they had enough spots left to accept all of us who interviewed yesterday (about 15). So my guess is they have around 20 spots left.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when I called a month ago to ask about the waitlist I was told mid April was when the class is typically set in stone. very little movement can be expected from now on. They're super nice and straightforward on the phone I recommend calling them if this is anyone's top choice.