Jun 14, 2009
Status
Pre-Optometry
I will be starting at SUNY in the fall and currently have the year off. I just wanted to know what current students would suggest I read up on for the first year. I've seen that gross anatomy is in the first semester curriculum, would that be something I should look over prior to the fall? To be honest, as crazy as it may sound I miss learning and being in school and I am looking for guidance so that I am fully prepared for the fall. Thanks!

ibalz

PUCO c/o 2014
Nov 29, 2009
Status
Optometry Student
I will be starting at SUNY in the fall and currently have the year off. I just wanted to know what current students would suggest I read up on for the first year. I've seen that gross anatomy is in the first semester curriculum, would that be something I should look over prior to the fall? To be honest, as crazy as it may sound I miss learning and being in school and I am looking for guidance so that I am fully prepared for the fall. Thanks!
read this thread - http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=704924

This should answer your question.

Jun 14, 2009
Status
Pre-Optometry
haha ok ok I get it: "relax and enjoy your time off".. problem is I am bored! (even with 3 jobs) thank you for your response but I am probably going to just learn another language or learn how to cook so I don't starve the next four years! again, thanks for the reply