SUNY curriculum

Started by cserra87
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cserra87

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be starting at SUNY in the fall and currently have the year off. I just wanted to know what current students would suggest I read up on for the first year. I've seen that gross anatomy is in the first semester curriculum, would that be something I should look over prior to the fall? To be honest, as crazy as it may sound I miss learning and being in school and I am looking for guidance so that I am fully prepared for the fall. Thanks!
 
I will be starting at SUNY in the fall and currently have the year off. I just wanted to know what current students would suggest I read up on for the first year. I've seen that gross anatomy is in the first semester curriculum, would that be something I should look over prior to the fall? To be honest, as crazy as it may sound I miss learning and being in school and I am looking for guidance so that I am fully prepared for the fall. Thanks!

read this thread - http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=704924

This should answer your question.
 
haha ok ok I get it: "relax and enjoy your time off".. problem is I am bored! (even with 3 jobs) thank you for your response but I am probably going to just learn another language or learn how to cook so I don't starve the next four years! again, thanks for the reply