SUNY curriculum

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cserra87

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be starting at SUNY in the fall and currently have the year off. I just wanted to know what current students would suggest I read up on for the first year. I've seen that gross anatomy is in the first semester curriculum, would that be something I should look over prior to the fall? To be honest, as crazy as it may sound I miss learning and being in school and I am looking for guidance so that I am fully prepared for the fall. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I will be starting at SUNY in the fall and currently have the year off. I just wanted to know what current students would suggest I read up on for the first year. I've seen that gross anatomy is in the first semester curriculum, would that be something I should look over prior to the fall? To be honest, as crazy as it may sound I miss learning and being in school and I am looking for guidance so that I am fully prepared for the fall. Thanks!

read this thread - http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=704924

This should answer your question.

haha ok ok I get it: "relax and enjoy your time off".. problem is I am bored! (even with 3 jobs) thank you for your response but I am probably going to just learn another language or learn how to cook so I don't starve the next four years! again, thanks for the reply

I vote for learn to cook. College forced me to do that....it's really fun!