SUNY Downstate-- anyone heard?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jappeach

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm so anxious to hear from them. I interviewed in late sept. and was wondering if anyone who interviewed in Sept. has heard back yet.

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i interviewed sept 26, and nothing yet. there was a wierd thing where some people who had interviewed had a change on their status page, but when they caleld to inquire about it it disappeared. I was not one of those people though.

i interviewed sept 26, and nothing yet. there was a wierd thing where some people who had interviewed had a change on their status page, but when they caleld to inquire about it it disappeared. I was not one of those people though.

That didn't happen to me either-- i never saw the status page chage. But my interview went really well, so I'm just concerned.

Members don't see this ad :)
booo... I interviewed on 9/18 and still nothing-- Its been 5 weeks. shouldn't that be enough time??

booo... I interviewed on 9/18 and still nothing-- Its been 5 weeks. shouldn't that be enough time??

I interviewed a week before you and still haven't heard back. I called this week and they said we should expect to be notified 6-8 weeks after the interview date. Next week is the 6th week for me~~keeping my fingers crossed. Very very anxious at this point to hear back as well.

I also interviewed early in September, and have not heard anything from them yet, though I did get that weird status change with a checklist for matriculants, but that changed back to normal shortly thereafter.