SUNY Downstate DPT opinions

Started by Midtown22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Midtown22

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A recent graduate, colleague of a friend said that they found the program difficult in that she felt like she had to teach herself. She passed the licensure with 100% and is currently employed. I know that I am not a "teach myself" kind of student should this be a red flag for me? SUNY Downstate is the only interview I have been to that does not include its current students or faculty during the interview day. So I haven't really been able to gauge any impression of the program other than what is posted on the website. If you know anyone who recently graduated or are a current student I would really be grateful for your feedback. Thanks!