You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SUNY Downstate Early Medical Education Summer 2022
Started by roxciax
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lovemedicine17
Full Member
Hey guys I also applied! still waiting to hear back though. My status says under review
Yes I didDid you guys write in the box that says why did you choose your college?
yes i did tooDid you guys write in the box that says why did you choose your college?
I did as wellyes i did too
not sure, but I hope we get in!How many people do you guys think applied? I know they only have 20 seats.
yes! i hope everyone here gets innot sure, but I hope we get in!
How many people do you guys think applied? I know they only have 20 seats.
lovemedicine17
Full Member
no idea, maybe early march?when do you guys think they will let us know about interviews?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lovemedicine17
Full Member
how is your guys stats? like average...etc?
Like GPA?how is your guys stats? like average...etc?
they said it was optional so i didn’t put my scoreFor test scores did y’all just put an SAT or did you put more?
lovemedicine17
Full Member
yeah like science and overallLike GPA?
lovemedicine17
Full Member
samethey said it was optional so i didn’t put my score
lovemedicine17
Full Member
nothing so far, how about you?hey guys, any updates?
same, nothing yetnothing so far, how about you?
lovemedicine17
Full Member
pretty sure we will hear back mid marchsame, nothing yet
lovemedicine17
Full Member
are you guys going to have all of your MCAT prereqs completed by this summer?
yes all my courses are completed already, wbu?are you guys going to have all of your MCAT prereqs completed by this summer?
lovemedicine17
Full Member
yeah same! fingers crossed we get inyes all my courses are completed already, wbu?
yes! i really hope we get in im so nervous lolyeah same! fingers crossed we get in
lovemedicine17
Full Member
same!yes! i really hope we get in im so nervous lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Exactly..February is officially over so responses are soon to come…I’m praying
same!
yea, its been a while for us. hopefully by the end of the week im praying !last year they heard back 2 and a half weeks after the application closed. so we might be hearing back soon!
lovemedicine17
Full Member
does it still say under review for you guys?
does it still say under review for you guys?
yeah, anyone else?
yes, mine says the same thing. It also says “Faculty Screener Assigned”does it still say under review for you guys?
lovemedicine17
Full Member
mine still does. I am so nervousGuys mine doesn’t say anything anymore
nothing yet, you?any updates?
Not yet :/any updates?
nothing yet, you?
still nothing for status and screener assigned on home page
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
no that is not there for medo you guys still see under program review?
no that is not there for me
same
Same here. I hope it means we’ll be hearing back soon!same
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 334
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K