SUNY Downstate Early Medical Education Summer 2022

Started by roxciax
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine still says "Faculty Screener Assigned" but I submitted it towards around the deadline. Does anyone know if all the interview went out today
 
I’m not sure if they’re done screening. Does it say anything under your status?
For mine it says faculty screener assigned at the homepage and when I click into the application for status, it’s blank like it’s not showing “under review” like before.
 
I had the same thing as you guys and they sent me an interview invitation so maybe they’re just not done sending them
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
any updates from those who haven't heard back? I know its a weekend. Mine still says faculty screener assigned but where it used to say "Under review" in the checklist section, is gone
 
i emailed and they said initial interview invites were all sent. now they're waiting on people that don't reply in time for an interview to reassign invites
 
I had my interview I think it went well! She said we hear back in about a month but my EME advisor said first week of April so idk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone tell me when will be the next cycle? I wanted to apply to EME, but had an unexpected life situation, so I decided to move that to later. It's so important to me to get success in it (I think you all mind the same). I prepared for it a lot and, honestly, took care only of essential lessons. I mainly used this source https://uk.edubirdie.com for all other writing tasks and got good grades. I hope you guys will help me with it, or can someone share any link for info?
 
Last edited: