Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

suny downstate

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by karat, Nov 21, 2005.

1. karat

karat Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    How long after my interview can I expect to hear from them? Ms. Levine told me 8-10 weeks, but I'm really hoping it won't take that long. Also, how should I expect to hear...via snail mail? Thanks.

2. zero2hero

zero2hero Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

3. medgator

medgator Senior Member
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Hello,

I have a residency interview coming up at Downstate soon and was wondering where I can get decent lodging that won't cost an arm and a leg (the nearby marriott is super-pricey). Any thoughts? Should I stay somewhere in manhattan and take the subway in?

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. minnie2240

minnie2240 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Exactly 6 weeks from the date of your interview (I've tracked other people & myself)..snail mail to your permanent address. good luck!

5. Josh Galt

Josh Galt New Member

Hey there,
    There's not much in terms of lodging in that area. You can get to Downstate pretty easily via subway. Just take the 2 train to Winthrop, I think. If you're coming in from Manhattan, give yourself time to get there. Sometimes the trains are delayed.
    Good luck!