Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
During my freshmen year of college, I got Cs in two of my prereqs and wanted to redo these classes after I graduate..along with maybe some upper level bios to show that I can handle bio classes.
However, due to financial reasons, I cannot travel too far from my home and SUNY famingdale is the cheapest option for me. I know this isn't the best of schools to do an informal post-bac..but would doing it here hurt me in anyway? I had a cumulative 2.8 gpa my first year and now have brought it up to about a 3.45. I just want it to be a bit higher for when I apply.
Any input appreciated.
However, due to financial reasons, I cannot travel too far from my home and SUNY famingdale is the cheapest option for me. I know this isn't the best of schools to do an informal post-bac..but would doing it here hurt me in anyway? I had a cumulative 2.8 gpa my first year and now have brought it up to about a 3.45. I just want it to be a bit higher for when I apply.
Any input appreciated.