SUNY poll

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Assassin

Assassin
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
NY people - choose your poison:

Members don't see this ad.

why dont we get a list of people going to SUNY Upstate. I wanna know who's gonna be in my class.

anyway, any potential upstaters need to send me an email.

later

Brian20,

I very well may be Upstate bound. Do you know if they have any kind of second look for accepted students?

Members don't see this ad :)
wes

i dont think they have a second look? let me know if you plan on going syracuse way. a friend of mine is also going and i would really like to get people from the class at least talking over email. i imagine we will get plent of opportunity to meet eachother, but im so damn excited, i wanna get meeting people now.

keep in touch

Hey Brian,
Count me as well.

looks like i am going to syracuse as well. :D
feel free to send emails.
anybody else from brooklyn? :cool:

•••quote:•••Originally posted by TweetiePie:

anybody else from brooklyn? :cool: •••••:D

Well, I'm going there (Upstate) in a week and a half on the 18th, so I might join you there. We'll see how it goes.. Any advice? How's the traffic there in the morning (I will be driving in the morning from Ithaca)?

Daredevil...

You going there for an interview? Or already been accepted and going for another look? BTW--I live in Elmira(yech.)

I'm just going there for an interview, after seeing my girlfriend in Ithaca for the weekend.

For those of you who have been accepted at SUNY upstate, when did you interview, and when did you hear from them? I interviewed on Dec. 5 and I am anxiously waiting to hear something. I called the other day, and basically they just said they can't tell me when I'll hear anything. :confused:

•••quote:•••Originally posted by faerichilde:
•For those of you who have been accepted at SUNY upstate, when did you interview, and when did you hear from them? I interviewed on Dec. 5 and I am anxiously waiting to hear something. I called the other day, and basically they just said they can't tell me when I'll hear anything. :confused: •••••I interviewed way back in Sept. and got a response in less than 2 weeks. I'm sure it can take much longer though...my interview week just happened to coincide with their adcom meeting. Good luck!

Hi future Upstaters,

I'll also be at Upstate next year, we should get in touch with each other. Brian, I know you emailed me way back when, and I thought I had rpelied back to u, bus I guess not. If you want to get together in Utica sometime, let me know.
Also,l the date that orientation starts on the website is wrong. It starts on the 21st, not the 6th, which was listed on the website. Talk to u all soon.

faerichilde,

They told me 4 weeks to hear a response. It's been 5 weeks now and still no word. I was thinking of calling tomorrow. Did they recieve you well or were they annoyed?