SUNY Upstate Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CaNEM

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My roommate has been diligently waiting to hear from Syracuse, his top choice. When did people start hearing about interviews? Any insight as to how far they are in the process, and if not hearing by now is a bad sign? Any info would help. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I sent my stuff on August 20th, and got word for an interview on Oct 11th to go up there on Oct. 28th.

The contacted me two weeks after my complete app for an interview invite.

Members don't see this ad :)
i believe they only interview two days of the week, so their process is probably a little slower than other schools. i didn't apply there so i don't know much else about it.

they interview Monday & Wednesday... really cool admissions staff :) My file was complete around mid-August- got an invite for mid-november. they are having a quick turn-around time as far as decisions go, they probably just have a ton of applications to get through.

good luck to the OPs roomie!

my app was complete in september and i got an invite in october to come in on nov 18, but i rescheduled it to dec 18.

Although slow at first...it ended up being a really fast process. They called saying I had an interview early in october (handed in secondary early august). I scheduled the interview for the end of october, and the next week they called saying I was accepted!! So..be patient and good things will come:)