SUNY Upstate Medical University DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PT1123

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I wanted to start a thread to see if anyone has heard anything back from SUNY Upstate. I interviewed two weeks ago and haven't heard back yet. I would love to know if people who interviewed earlier got decisions yet.
 
Hey everyone! I wanted to start a thread to see if anyone has heard anything back from SUNY Upstate. I interviewed two weeks ago and haven't heard back yet. I would love to know if people who interviewed earlier got decisions yet.
Hey! I interviewed with them the first week of December and they emailed me last week letting me know that I was on the “Hold for Comparison” list. Hope this helps!
 
I am on the Hold for Comparison list too. I've seen other programs at upstate giving a 'high priority alternate' status. Has the DPT program been giving that status out as well?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am on the Hold for Comparison list too. I've seen other programs at upstate giving a 'high priority alternate' status. Has the DPT program been giving that status out as well?
Would you mind tell me the final decision that you received? I also got the same status.
 
I just gotten an email for an interview. LOL. I think its because some people dropped it off their list as to attend after acceptance?