SUNY Upstate Medical University DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PT1123

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I wanted to start a thread to see if anyone has heard anything back from SUNY Upstate. I interviewed two weeks ago and haven't heard back yet. I would love to know if people who interviewed earlier got decisions yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone! I wanted to start a thread to see if anyone has heard anything back from SUNY Upstate. I interviewed two weeks ago and haven't heard back yet. I would love to know if people who interviewed earlier got decisions yet.
Hey! I interviewed with them the first week of December and they emailed me last week letting me know that I was on the “Hold for Comparison” list. Hope this helps!

I am on the Hold for Comparison list too. I've seen other programs at upstate giving a 'high priority alternate' status. Has the DPT program been giving that status out as well?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am on the Hold for Comparison list too. I've seen other programs at upstate giving a 'high priority alternate' status. Has the DPT program been giving that status out as well?
Would you mind tell me the final decision that you received? I also got the same status.

I just gotten an email for an interview. LOL. I think its because some people dropped it off their list as to attend after acceptance?