SUNY Upstate vs. Jacobs (Buffalo)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

crazeemed1001

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been fortunate enough to receive a few As this cycle and have narrowed it down to these two schools. I am a NY resident and love both programs. Wondering if anyone has any insight or advice that may help me make a decision. TYIA
 
I don't have any advice, I'm just commenting to hopefully boost it. I'm in the same situation, and it's hard to find information about the differences between the two schools! There are a lot of comments before Buffalo changes their curriculum, so I'm curious to know how people feel now.