Super Lazy This Summer.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

byronic hero

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So far, only been working out and catching up on tv shows. This has been going on for 3 weeks. I have about 2 more months of break left, so I'm looking for something productive to do. Which leads me to this question. For volunteer hours and stuff like that, does it have to be at the hospital? The hospitals near my house all require some bs like 6month 100 hour minimum, and so I can't do that, obviously. I'm thinking about volunteering at the senior center and stuff similar to that. Thoughts? oh, and i'm also probably gonna shadow some doctors as well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The six month minimum might be the catch. His house might not be near his school so he doesn't have six months of being in the area.