You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Superbowl predictions for EM posters
Started by JackBauERfan
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Come to think of it, I'm watching some ESPN right now and they are showing some 'cool' superbowl touchdown celebrations. In regards to EM, I think everytime a good diagnosis is made, I'm going to do a little celebration...maybe call it the rohit shuffle or something. Of course it can't be excessive, might get a penalty.
Steelers 31-7.. Most of the SB games are blowouts.. why not this one?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
EctopicFetus said:Steelers 31-7.. Most of the SB games are blowouts.. why not this one?
yeah, but i'm hoping it will be a fun game to watch too...and seahawks aren't THAT bad, right?
actually I have told people I know who gamble and such to take the seahawks and the Money line.. EVERYONE likes the steelers... thats good enough for me to think the other way... Im just guessing like everyone else on the score.
I think the Steelers are more physical.. the Seattle OL is real real good though... 31-7...
I think the Steelers are more physical.. the Seattle OL is real real good though... 31-7...
I think I covered my leanings earlier on the path thread but for more detail now....
Seahawks 24
Stealers 20
For the props betters in the house. Ben Roth first qb to vomit in his helmet. Shaun Alex. strikes first blood and Madden says heckofa first.
Seahawks 24
Stealers 20
For the props betters in the house. Ben Roth first qb to vomit in his helmet. Shaun Alex. strikes first blood and Madden says heckofa first.
A statistics group has played the game simulated 100 times, with the Steelers winning 66% of the time. The best line is Steelers 24-20 as the final score.
Seahawks: 27
Steelers: 17
If you're betting, take Seattle and the points.
Willamette
Steelers: 17
If you're betting, take Seattle and the points.
Willamette
socuteMD said:My prediction: socute doesn't watch the Superbowl because she's studying and doesn't care who wins 'cause the Pats aren't playing.
Not sure if that scores gonna get you a victory here, but I like you sticking to your guns.
The over/under is 47/47.5 (experts and Stardust/Mirage) and the points are Seahawks -4/-4.5.
Take the Seahawks with the points but take the under.
Take the Seahawks with the points but take the under.
I might put a few $$ on seattle on the money line.. The under... does sound good. I think for all SBs people pick close games but they rarely are!
My (flawless) prediction:
I will watch very little football, eat lots of hanky-pankys (hamburger meat, sausage, and cheese cooked together and served on little rye toasts) and buffalo chicken dip, and drink "two beers."
Go American football squadron with the better outfits!
I will watch very little football, eat lots of hanky-pankys (hamburger meat, sausage, and cheese cooked together and served on little rye toasts) and buffalo chicken dip, and drink "two beers."
Go American football squadron with the better outfits!
My
prediction...
steelers 38
seahawks 17
although the seahawks have a prettier uniform, i think the steelers accesorize better (ie: yellow gloves, visors on the helmets).
yeah, it's scientific alright...
streetdoc
what network has the SB this year?
prediction...steelers 38
seahawks 17
although the seahawks have a prettier uniform, i think the steelers accesorize better (ie: yellow gloves, visors on the helmets).
yeah, it's scientific alright...
streetdoc
what network has the SB this year?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Right... Black and Gold!!
Seahawks 27
Steelers 24
Steelers 24
All I can say is ouch. SB MVP better be in black and white stripes. I hate when losing teams try and blame the refs BUT... Seattle had one definate TD stolen. Another I am questioning but they won't show the replay. And PB was given a ridiculous first down that led to a TD. Seattle was just robbed a stack of rings. Watch Bettis's face at the end. He knew it.
I think apollyon wins with 24-20, too bad he's already in a residency.
I dont thinkt the commercials were as good, but my favorite had to be the "Don't Judge too early" ones. I think the woman in the airplane on that guy was funniest, even though the doctor one was kind of funny too...
I dont thinkt the commercials were as good, but my favorite had to be the "Don't Judge too early" ones. I think the woman in the airplane on that guy was funniest, even though the doctor one was kind of funny too...