Supplemental Applications 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why wouldn't you include it? Volunteering will never count against you. When in doubt, include it. If a particular activity doesn't impress the adcoms, they'll ignore it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know how many characters/words the supp essays for LSU have to be?? Unless I am missing something, I can't find it on the app.
 
I'm curious about that too. Thanks for asking!

I don't understand why we need to iist our experience again? Don't they have all this information in VMCAS? I have some things to add but nothing crazy. I like the diversity question though.
 
I'm curious about that too. Thanks for asking!

I don't understand why we need to iist our experience again? Don't they have all this information in VMCAS? I have some things to add but nothing crazy. I like the diversity question though.

I felt the same way about relisting everything. I don't want it to sound exactly like my VMCAS, but what else am I supposed to put? 😕