Supplementals--Did you just send a check and note with AADSAS #

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tissy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I tried doing a search on this but it just wasn't comin up...Anyways, did most of you just write a check out the school and a note with your AADSAS # when submitting supplementals.

Thanks

tissy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tinman...Did you write a note like this:

Hey what's up Dental School,

Here's my application fee and can't wait to get into your school.

Peace out,

Tissy

PS..here's my number by the way..i can take you for a ride if you'd like ;)

LOL..j/k
tinman831 said:
That's what I did. :)

tissy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just read an old post and someone stated to send a copy of your AADSAS with your fee. What do you all think about that? Is that beyond what they want...

Envision

Envisioning...
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
tissy said:
I tried doing a search on this but it just wasn't comin up...Anyways, did most of you just write a check out the school and a note with your AADSAS # when submitting supplementals.

Thanks

Hey Tissy,
sorry but can you tell me what supplemental your talking about? bc when i check the aadsas site, it says no supplemntal avalible at this time. is it bc aadsas hasnt sent out my app yet? when and how do we recieve supplementals? thanx.

tissy said:

Thanks

Hey. I just placed my aadsas number in the memo line. It's pretty obvious what it is for but you can say "2007xxxxxxxxxx - App Fee" in the memo line if needed (or secondary fee, whatever)

drdoodle

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wrote my AADSAS # right on my check. I also wrote my information (name, email, undergrad school, address, AADSAS#, etc) on a 3x5 index card and put that in the envelope I sent my supp and check in... I used to work in an admissions office and always found it helpful when applicants did that. :D

tissy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
drdoodle said:
I wrote my AADSAS # right on my check. I also wrote my information (name, email, undergrad school, address, AADSAS#, etc) on a 3x5 index card and put that in the envelope I sent my supp and check in... I used to work in an admissions office and always found it helpful when applicants did that. :D

You know thanks a bunch b/c that's what i'm going to do... ;)