Surgery at Palms West Hospital (DO program)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bob13

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:confused:

Does anyone know what’s going on with the general surgery program at Palms West Hospital in Palm Beach, county? Is closed down?? I did a search and couldn’t find anything on it. I'm just trying to get some general info on the program.

Thanks,
Bob

Members don't see this ad.

I was contacted by them during last year's interview season and was told they would not be offering any positions for the upcoming year. I also heard a rumor around school the future of the program was in serious doubt and may even be closing after this year. Look elsewhere for your surgery residency....

:confused:

Does anyone know what’s going on with the general surgery program at Palms West Hospital in Palm Beach, county? Is closed down?? I did a search and couldn’t find anything on it. I'm just trying to get some general info on the program.

Thanks,
Bob

Rumor is they are closing down. I know for a fact that at least several residents have left their program. Probably best to call the program.