surgery programs IMG friendly

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samer333

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I hope all are doing well.

I am an IMG applying for PGY-1 surgery. I was wondering if someone can put a list of IMG friendly programs for surgery. It would be nice and generous :)

Good luck all and thank you,
Samer

Members don't see this ad.

I agree... If anyone has them, like a resident... could y'all start posting which ever IMG friendly programs you know of?
Don't worry, I'm not applying... but a friend of mine is...
And this IMG guy I know from India got into Surgery residency in Syracuse New York... there... that's one... number two anyone?

Dramkinola said:
I agree... If anyone has them, like a resident... could y'all start posting which ever IMG friendly programs you know of?
Don't worry, I'm not applying... but a friend of mine is...
And this IMG guy I know from India got into Surgery residency in Syracuse New York... there... that's one... number two anyone?

I would suggest going to Google and typing in the key words "Resident Surgery [Your School]", or some variation of the same.

This should give you a list of surgery programs that have accepted students from your medical school in the past.

This is what you get when you search for Ross grads using this method:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=resident+surgery+"Ross+University"

-Skip