Surgery rank list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

njsurgstu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know of a good website to find info on about general surgery programs? For example, I'm curious to know the average board scores and percent AOA for last year's interns at various programs. I'm having a tough time ranking programs and any additional info could be a big help. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

njsurgstu said:
Hi, does anyone know of a good website to find info on about general surgery programs? For example, I'm curious to know the average board scores and percent AOA for last year's interns at various programs. I'm having a tough time ranking programs and any additional info could be a big help. Thanks!

just rank the programs according to your order of preference.

njsurgstu said:

the acgme has a helpful page:
acgme
Click on "Accredited Programs" on the left and you can look up stats on programs.
good luck!