- Home
- Forums
- Physician and Resident Communities (MD / DO)
- Surgery and Surgical Subspecialties
- Surgical Residency Applications and Interviews
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Surgical Oncology Fellowship (2024 Start) Interview Thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
SurgOnc125
New Member
Thanks for starting the thread!
TheHPBSurgeon
New Member
Has anybody gotten any interviews so far?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PancreasTickle
New Member
I applied to Hofstra/Northwell but now it’s listed as not participating? Anyone know anything about this?
Surgonconista
New Member
wake forest sent a supporting document to be filled but no interview invitation
Surgonconista
New Member
also, is there a whatsapp group for people?
SurgOnc125
New Member
Yeah, I also go the secondary for Wakeforest. No text group that I’m aware of but I think it would be nice to have one!
SurgOnc125
New Member
How can see check the listing? ERAS?I applied to Hofstra/Northwell but now it’s listed as not participating? Anyone know anything about this?
threemetamorphoses
New Member
Hofstra/Northwell has an open fellowship position to start in August 2023 listed on the APD open training positions page (https://apds.org/education-careers/open-positions/). They may be trying to fill that spot instead of a 2024 spot.I applied to Hofstra/Northwell but now it’s listed as not participating? Anyone know anything about this?
And agreed, I am not aware of a WhatsApp but if you message me your phone numbers I will start one.
PancreasTickle
New Member
Yup on ERAS!How can see check the listing? ERAS?
PancreasTickle
New Member
Interesting! Makes sense. I couldn’t find info on how many fellows and yearly vs every other year. The other programs not participating this year are every other year recruitment (Wisconsin and McGill)Hofstra/Northwell has an open fellowship position to start in August 2023 listed on the APD open training positions page (https://apds.org/education-careers/open-positions/). They may be trying to fill that spot instead of a 2024 spot.
And agreed, I am not aware of a WhatsApp but if you message me your phone numbers I will start one.
Post the WhatsApp group link here for people to join!
threemetamorphoses
New Member
PancreasTickle
New Member
University of New Mexico no longer accepting apps…
SurgOnc125
New Member
Just got invite for UTHSC.
And to recap from the thread for those who don’t use WhatsApp:
Roswell also sent out invites
And to recap from the thread for those who don’t use WhatsApp:
Roswell also sent out invites
Last edited:
SurgOnc125
New Member
Aurora Health sent out invites via ERAS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TheHPBSurgeon
New Member
Roger Williams. Via email (1/6)
TheHPBSurgeon
New Member
Cedars Sinai also sent interviews via ERAS
PancreasTickle
New Member
Does anybody know how many spots there are this year?
TheHPBSurgeon
New Member
Does anybody know if they filled the open spot after the match?
PancreasTickle
New Member
There was an open spot? Where??Does anybody know if they filled the open spot after the match?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 10K