Surgisphere?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheGrog

Surgical Attending
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK, I am looking into this, and wondering what everyone's opinion on it is for the junior absite. I have the book, and it is not bad. I am wondering about the course and the online questions.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
OK, I am looking into this, and wondering what everyone's opinion on it is for the junior absite. I have the book, and it is not bad. I am wondering about the course and the online questions.

Thanks

I've never seen the real Surgisphere product, but I'm very familiar with their marketing scheme. They have posted multiple bogus reviews promoting their product, both on Amazon.com as well as here on SDN.

They make up screen names here, as well as real names on amazon, and state that the surgisphere product is great, and other ABSITE resources suck. Here are some examples.

I would recommend staying away from their product. We shouldn't support unethical marketing techniques. Besides, I wouldn't trust a product where the author is a "corporation." It's all very under-handed.

I've never seen the real Surgisphere product, but I'm very familiar with their marketing scheme. They have posted multiple bogus reviews promoting their product, both on Amazon.com as well as here on SDN.

They make up screen names here, as well as real names on amazon, and state that the surgisphere product is great, and other ABSITE resources suck. Here are some examples.

I would recommend staying away from their product. We shouldn't support unethical marketing techniques. Besides, I wouldn't trust a product where the author is a "corporation." It's all very under-handed.
Thanks, that is what I was looking for. Back to old faithful Fiser!!

Uppon furthur review......the book is not that great. Filled with errors. Many of the sample questions in the book are not that great either. To Ebay it goes!!!

The online question bank is measly. Questions are incomplete and the most of the answers have no explanations. The majority of the pharm is out of date and so are many of the treatment modalities.

If I were you I would steer clear...

I cannot comment because of possible impending legal action against them (but that wouldn't prevent others who know the story from commenting).

Wow, just found this post...been a year no, legal action is done? what was the outcome?
cheers