Survey on Medical Education Experiences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PB&Jam

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi SDN! I am a current medical student who's interested in medical education, and the aspects of a medical school curriculum that either contribute to or detract from the experience of studying to become a physician. To that end, I have created a survey aimed at exploring the connections between different school policies, educational paradigms, clinical opportunities, etc. and student satisfaction and wellbeing. The survey takes roughly 10 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous. Additionally, although the survey asks for the name of the school you attend, responses will not be reported back to your institution. Finally, I would like to stress that this is *not* an official research study. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments, or send me a private message.

Have a great day!

Survey link: Medical Education Survey

Members don't see this ad.

I think you should expand your buckets - I would imagine just about everyone in med school spends more than 21 hours/week studying, and more than 11 hours/week on leisure activities.