Suspended Imposition of Sentence

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BaLLnOuTRaGeOuS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all, im in the process of applying for a pharm tech license as well as a pharm intern license. im going to be fingerprinted next week, and am just a little worried about a SIS i believe i have on my record. i was wondering if anyone out there has an SIS, and if so, how did you go about filling out the application? thanks.

if you dont have an SIS, please disregard this thread, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i just know just divulge everything. when my tech just got a speeding ticket and tried to renew the board sent a letter saying why didnt you put this down. it was no biggie but they dont wanna hafta look i guess

Members don't see this ad :)
hey all, im in the process of applying for a pharm tech license as well as a pharm intern license. im going to be fingerprinted next week, and am just a little worried about a SIS i believe i have on my record. i was wondering if anyone out there has an SIS, and if so, how did you go about filling out the application? thanks.

if you dont have an SIS, please disregard this thread, thanks!

Put it down. BOP's normally don't care about offenses unless they are drug related, are for a violation of scope of practice or you have committed a capital crime.

They do care if you purposefully lie on an application, however.

a speeding ticket?? really??

Yeah, doesn't sound like something the state should care about. You know what sucks, I was trying to get a cabbie job for the summer but they turned me down because I have like 8 speeding tickets on my record. (I've been pulled over in every state I've driven in except for Michigan)

Yeah, doesn't sound like something the state should care about. You know what sucks, I was trying to get a cabbie job for the summer but they turned me down because I have like 8 speeding tickets on my record. (I've been pulled over in every state I've driven in except for Michigan)

How do you still have a license?

I've gotten one speeding ticket in all the time I've been driving, and that cost me 6 points and $480. I'd be flat broke (and without a vehicle) if I were you.

holy ****. I don't follow the speed limit either so if you are getting pulled over, you are going way too fast there. Slow down vin diesel

it wasnt the speeding ticket they cared about but the lack of mentioning it. so spill spill spill

I got a SIS during my rotations and was on self-probation for 2 years only in that state. I sent the court docket in with my pharmacist application and nothing ever came up regarding it. My situation was a boating while intoxicated alcohol offense.

I've gotten one speeding ticket in all the time I've been driving, and that cost me 6 points and $480. I'd be flat broke (and without a vehicle) if I were you.

Maybe his driving records only go back so far.

Or he went to some classes to get some removed.

My car doesn't go fast enough for me to worry about needing a radar detector. Unlike Tinkerbell :laugh:

I wonder if she even reads this thread :laugh:

I am so accustomed to the speed cameras now...I just use cruise control when possible.

I haven't seen a single speed camera so far. I might have seen some and never noticed since it was always in areas with moderate to high traffic.

That's pretty expensive! I've had one speeding ticket in 2005 and it was less than 200 dollars and only 3 points. My boyfriend recently got one after the price increases and it was just below 200 dollars and 4 points I think. Every state is different though :confused:

I got a SIS during my rotations and was on self-probation for 2 years only in that state. I sent the court docket in with my pharmacist application and nothing ever came up regarding it. My situation was a boating while intoxicated alcohol offense.

LOL at the BUI (not because you got one or because they aren't serious)... it's just that I know sooo many people who've had one living where I do. It's like more common than a DUI here.

My car doesn't go fast enough for me to worry about needing a radar detector. Unlike Tinkerbell :laugh:

I wonder if she even reads this thread :laugh:

Actually I don't ever read these threads, but I've been bored the past couple days and for some strangeee reason I decided to read this one. Must have been my ears ringning because BOB was dissing me again. :p

My car doesn't go that fast and I don't drive recklessly, thank you come again. :);):p

Actually I don't ever read these threads, but I've been bored the past couple days and for some strangeee reason I decided to read this one. Must have been my ears ringning because BOB was dissing me again. :p

My car doesn't go that fast and I don't drive recklessly, thank you come again. :);):p

Not when your car does 130 :laugh:

But seriously, I'm kinda glad I picked the slowest of three cars when I went test driving few years ago.