Swanson's FP

Started by medstudam
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medstudam

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!
I had originally posted this thread in the USMLE forum and got no response 🙁 . I would like to get some feedback from those who have used Swanson's Family Practice review book? Is this a good book to study for Step 2 or just a waste of time?
 
waste. Swanson's is good if youve got a month to read it. I suggest the blue print series.
 
medstudam said:
Hi!
I had originally posted this thread in the USMLE forum and got no response 🙁 . I would like to get some feedback from those who have used Swanson's Family Practice review book? Is this a good book to study for Step 2 or just a waste of time?

👎 It's a good book but not that useful for step 2. 👍 A better choice would be First Aid, Crush the Boards or the Blue Prints series.
 
I agree with the above. Swanson's is a good book, but not useful for the shelf exams or step 2 because of time constraints. I would stick with First Aid, Crush the Boards, and Kaplans Q bank for step 2