Step II Swap CS date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

skyblue2000

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I HAVE CS SCHEDULED IN HOUSTON JUNE 13TH AM.

I would like to the switch to LATER IN JUNE OR BEFORE JULY 11TH in the AM SESSION.
Anyone interested, please PM me.

Prefer Houston or Atlanta. But anywhere would suffice
 
Last edited:
I HAVE CS SCHEDULED IN HOUSTON JUNE 13TH AM.

I would like to the switch to LATER IN JUNE OR BEFORE JULY 11TH in the AM SESSION.
Anyone interested, please PM me.

Prefer Houston or Atlanta. But anywhere would suffice
Hey! I have a date for 5th august 3 pm chicago ...i am interested in swapping with you... let me know if you are interested
 
My exam date is 27th May Chicago... is anybody willing to exchange anywhere between 1st to 9th June in Houston or Chicago. Please reply here if you want to!!!
 
Hi, did you changed your date yet? Have June 2 Houston and would like to change for later date, your sounds fine, let me know if your date is still available